The Repro Legal Defense Fund provides bail and ongoing legal expenses for people criminalized for abortion (self-managed abortion, in-clinic abortion, or at-home abortion) pregnancy loss such as stillbirths or miscarriages, allegation of drug use during pregnancy, and people who are criminalized for supporting others.
We encourage you to apply even if you’re unclear about whether you qualify.
Apply for Funding
What to Expect
- Need help with your application? Having difficulty submitting your form? Call us: 866-463-7533 (RLDF)
- You should receive an immediate email confirming your submission.
- If you marked your application urgent because, for instance, bail has been set in an amount you cannot afford, we will do our best to prioritize your application.
- We will schedule a follow-up call with you as soon as possible, usually within 2-3 business days, to discuss your needs, answer any questions, and collect any additional information we may require.
- If you are an attorney and have questions about rates and fee structure, we will address these in our follow-up call.
- If we are unable to take your case, we will try our best to provide you with helpful and personalized resources.